Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why (Created 10-15-09)

Why am I falling into depression


Why am I sinking into sadness

Why am I drowning in this darkness

Why am I fighting to reach the light



Why is it hard for me to breathe

Why is it I’m slowly falling into madness

Why is it all I feel is pain

Why is it I feel so lost and lonely



Why do I feel like no one loves me

Why do I cause others to feel the same

Why do I feel like I’m a burden

Why do I pretend like I don’t care



Why can’t I make everyone happy

Why can’t I do what’s expected of me

Why can’t I ignore what others think about me

Why can’t I find where I belong



Why am I always taking my stress out on others

Why is it I don’t just shut up and do what I’m told

Why do I feel like a lifeless corpse

Why can’t I find a reason to be alive

No comments:

Post a Comment